When I get bored of cooking regular food or if I’m not in the mood to go to a restaurant, I usually jump into making noodles with restaurant-inspired recipes. Here, I’ve made a version of the noodles for veg lovers.
- Onion – 1, Chopped
- Carrot – 1, thinly sliced
- Beans – 100 g, chopped
- Capsicum – 1, thinly sliced
- Cabbage – 100 g, thinly sliced
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Soya sauce – 1 tsp
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
To make noodles
- Noodles – 4 pack
- Water – 10 cup
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- In a deep bottomed pan, boil water along with salt and oil. Once it starts boiling, add noodles and let it cook for 2 minutes. Drain the hot water and pour some regular water on top to remove excess starch (make sure the water runs through the noodles completely.)
- Spread the noodles on a plate and sprinkle some oil. Mix it well to avoid sticking.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and sautè till the onion becomes translucent. Add beans, carrot, and stir it for a couple of minutes. Add Cabbage and capsicum, and let it cook till it gets done.
- Add Soya sauce, pepper powder, and salt (be careful while adding salt because we already added salt earlier while cooking noodles). Stir it well.
- Add the noodles and toss it well.
- Don’t cook the noodles for more than 2 minutes as it will turn soggy and sticky.
- Use olive oil to bring out a good flavor.
- Adding oil while cooking noodles will prevent them from sticking to each other.