Here is a natural delicious smoothie which would beat a milkshake. To sweeten the smoothie naturally, I used nature’s candy “Dates”. Adding almonds to it takes it to the next level. Adding coconut to it gives a tropical touch. It would make a lovely addition to your breakfast.
- Milk – 2 cups
- Pitted Dates – 10, chopped
- Almonds – 15
- Coconut – 1/2 cup, shredded
- Pistachio Powder – To garnish (optional)
- Dry roast dates, almonds, and coconut separately till they become light brown. Transfer them to a bowl and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Keep 1 tsp of coconut aside for garnishing. Put the rest of the ingredients in a blender and blend it dry. Add 1/2 cup of milk and blend until it becomes a smooth paste. Now, add the remaining milk and blend it again to a smoothie consistency.
- Add ice cubes to it or keep it in the refrigerator to chill. Before serving, sprinkle roasted coconut and pistachio powder on top. Also, you can add some chopped dates on top as an additional garnish.
Serve it chill…