This super easy homemade Mango Lemonade / Limeade is made with just a few simple ingredients! This is a most amazing summer drink loaded with fresh Mango and lemon or lime which is perfect for a hot summer day!
There is really no better time of the year to make this easy Mango Lemonade / Limeade than summer! Fresh mangoes are still in season but only for a little bit longer, and they taste so good at this time of the year. It’s a great way to enjoy them.
The Mango Lemonade / Limeade themselves have both sweetened ripe Mango chunks and Lemon or lime juice in them, and they would actually be perfect for a hot summer day! Make it into a Mango Lemonade / Limeade Soda by splashing Sparkling water instead of water.
I have a bite-sized 2-minute video to show you how to make this Mango Lemonade / Limeade.
- Mango (ripe) – 2 cups, chopped roughly
- Lemon or lime juice – 3 tbsp
- Sugar – ¼ cup
- Cold water or Sparkling water (Soda) – 2 cups (If you want to make mango lemonade soda, add sparkling water instead of water)
- Chop the mangoes roughly and add it to the blender. Add lemon juice or lime juice, sugar and blend it until smooth.
- Once it has blended well, add water and blend it well again (If adding sparkling water instead of water, don’t blend it after adding it) and pour it into serving glass. If you want your drink to be more chilled, add ice cubes before serving it.
- If you want to turn Mango Lemonade into Mango Lemonade Soda, add Sparkling water instead of water.
- If you are making Mango Lemonade Soda, don’t blend it after adding Sparkling water (otherwise it will spill over).
- Use ripe and sweet mango.
- You can use honey instead of sugar if you are looking for a healthier option.
- If you want the lemonade to be thinner, add more water as needed.
- Add sugar according to your taste bud.
- If you don’t have fresh mango, you can buy ready made mango pulp.